| 小学 | 中考 | 高考 | 自考 | 成教 | 考研 | 外语考试 | 资格考试 | 英语教学 | 学生习作 | 论文写作 | 信息服务 | 下载中心 | 知心港湾
| 英语 | 语文 | 英语 | 动态 | 成考 | 英语 | 职称外语 | 教师资格 | 大学英语 | 写作指南 | 本科论文 | 招聘就业 | 听力 MP3 | 网络精品
 当前位置:网站首页 > 外语考试 > 翻译资格 > 浏览正文
2017政府工作报告要点回顾(英汉对照)
www.hrexam.com   更新时间:2017-03-08 点击: 【字体: 】 加入收藏 关闭本页
来源:中国日报网 
3月5日上午9时,第十二届全国人民代表大会第五次会议在人民大会堂开幕,听取和审议国务院总理李克强关于政府工作的报告,审查国务院关于2016年国民经济和社会发展计划执行情况与2017年国民经济和社会发展计划草案的报告,审查国务院关于2016年中央和地方预算执行情况与2017年中央和地方预算草案的报告。
 
2017政府工作报告要点回顾
3月5日,第十二届全国人民代表大会第五次会议在北京人民大会堂开幕。国务院总理李克强作政府工作报告。新华社记者 李涛 摄
一、2016年工作回顾 
A review of our work in 2016
 
经济运行缓中趋稳、稳中向好; 
The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.
 
国内生产总值达到74.4万亿元,增长6.7%; 
GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.
 
居民消费价格上涨2%; 
The CPI rose by 2 percent.
 
工业企业利润由上年下降2.3%转为增长8.5%; 
With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.
 
就业增长超出预期; 
Employment growth exceeded projections.
 
全年城镇新增就业1314万人; 
A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.
 
年末城镇登记失业率4.02%,为多年来最低; 
The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.
 
供给侧结构性改革初见成效; 
Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.
 
服务业增加值占国内生产总值比重上升到51.6%; 
The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.
 
大众创业、万众创新广泛开展; 
People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.
 
全国居民人均可支配收入实际增长6.3%; 
Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.
 
农村贫困人口减少1240万; 
The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.
 
出境旅游超过1.2亿人次;
Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.
 
广义货币M2增长11.3%,低于13%左右的预期目标; 
The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.
 
深入推进“互联网+”行动和国家大数据战略; 
We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.
 
74个重点城市细颗粒物(PM2.5)年均浓度下降9.1%; 
A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.
 
二、2017年工作总体部署 
What the government will do in 2017
 
今年发展的主要预期目标是: 
Key projected targets for development this year:
 
国内生产总值增长6.5%左右,在实际工作中争取更好结果; 
GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.
 
居民消费价格涨幅3%左右; 
CPI increase kept around 3 percent.
 
城镇新增就业1100万人以上,城镇登记失业率4.5%以内; 
Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.
 
继续实施积极的财政政策和稳健的货币政策。 
We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.
 
三、2017年重点工作任务 
Major areas of work for 2017
 
3.1 用改革的办法深入推进“三去一降一补”。 
Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform
 
扎实有效去产能。 
Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity
 
因城施策去库存。 
Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory
 
积极稳妥去杠杆。 
Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.
 
多措并举降成本。 
Take multiple measures to cut costs.
 
精准加力补短板。 
Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.
 
3.2 深化重要领域和关键环节改革 
Deepening reform in major sectors and key links
 
持续推进政府职能转变。 
We will continue to transform government function.
 
继续推进财税体制改革。 
We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.
 
抓好金融体制改革。 
We will advance reforms in the financial sector.
 
加快推进国企国资改革。 
We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.
 
更好激发非公有制经济活力。 
We will do more to energize the non-public sector.
 
加强产权保护制度建设。 
We will improve the property rights protection system.
 
大力推进社会体制改革。 
We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.
 
深化生态文明体制改革。 
We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.
 
3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力 
Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand
 
促进消费稳定增长。 
We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.
 
积极扩大有效投资。 
We will work proactively to expand effective investment.
 
优化区域发展格局。 
We will improve planning for regional development.
 
扎实推进新型城镇化。 
We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.
 
3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级 
Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation
 
提升科技创新能力。 
We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.
 
加快培育壮大新兴产业。 
We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.
 
大力改造提升传统产业。 
We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.
 
持续推进大众创业、万众创新。 
We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.
 
全面提升质量水平。 
We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.
 
3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收 
Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes
 
推进农业结构调整。 
We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.
 
加强现代农业建设。 
We will boost the development of modern agriculture.
 
深化农村改革。 
We will deepen rural reform.
 
加强农村公共设施建设。 
We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.
 
3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放 
Actively expanding China's opening up to the world
 
扎实推进“一带一路”建设。 
We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.
 
促进外贸继续回稳向好。 
We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.
 
大力优化外商投资环境。 
We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.
 
推进国际贸易和投资自由化便利化。 
We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.
 
3.7 加大生态环境保护治理力度 
Effectively strengthening environmental protection
 
坚决打好蓝天保卫战。 
We will make our skies blue again.
 
强化水、土壤污染防治。 
We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.
 
推进生态保护和建设。 
We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.
 
3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设 
Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people
 
大力促进就业创业。 
We will strive to boost employment and business startups.
 
办好公平优质教育。 
We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.
 
推进健康中国建设。 
We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.
 
织密扎牢民生保障网。 
We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.
 
发展文化事业和文化产业。 
We will develop cultural programs and industries.
 
推动社会治理创新。 
We will explore new forms of social governance.
 
人命关天,安全至上。 
We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.
 
3.9 全面加强政府自身建设 
Strengthening the all-around improvement of government
 
坚持依法全面履职。 
We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.
 
始终保持廉洁本色。 
We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.
 
勤勉尽责干事创业。 
We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.
 
(中国日报网英语点津 yaning)
 
热点推荐
温家宝2012政府工作报告摘要(英汉对照)
“微心理”你懂多少?
制胜必看:职场女性应该具备的五种魅力
《CCTV经济生活大调查》数据大揭秘
国家公务员面试考生备考时必做三件事
2010年新年感恩与祝福FLASH祝贺新年快乐!
大中华区总裁孙振耀退休感言
全国校园网主页汇总
大一新生英语学习规划书
我们这个时代的尴尬(中英对照)
新概念英语第四册文本及MP3下载
新概念英语第三册文本及mp3下载
新概念英语第二册文本及听力下载
新概念英语第一册文本及听力下载
自信是怎样炼成的
最近更新
华侨大学外国语学院新生开学典礼院长致辞
福建省高等教育自学考试委员会关于调整非
关于停止接纳高等教育自学考试服装设计与
英语六级翻译热点话题:北京胡同
英语六级作文35个加分句型
职场英语常用词汇总结
10个关于社会心理学的有趣的事实(英汉对
【语言学】语言的最简思想——与宇宙同构
《中国翻译》2017年第2期中文目录和文章
刊物丨《当代修辞学》2017年第2期(总20
李克强总理答记者问,妙语送八大定心丸(
教育部:2016年16个学位点评估全部合格!
斯坦福经典演讲:别在不断的优秀里,最终
2017李克强总理记者会要点双语摘录
2017年世界睡眠日 科学家告诉你睡眠到底
内容导航 | 邮箱系统 | 我要留言 | 广告合作 | 与我联系 | 站长信息 | 常见问题 | 关于本站 | 本站旧版
Copyright © 2002 - 2009 hrexam.com. All Rights Reserved